Job Title: Account Manager – Logistics
Our client is a well-established transport and logistics company that specializes in offering end to end supply chain solutions to leading FMCG companies in the country.
They seek to hire an Account Manager, to be based in one of their client’s premises, tasked with overseeing smooth operations of the account assigned to them.
The successful candidate will have extensive operations management experience as well as excellent client management skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client issues/queries
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Liaise with the logistics team to ensure timely distribution of the client’s merchandise
- Prepare reports on account status
- Present capacity solutions to effectively support the client’s go-to-market strategy
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related Field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in account management/operations preferably in the logistics industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent account management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Account Manager – Logistics) on the email subject to email@example.com on/before Wednesday 4th December 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.