Job Vacancy: Sales Executive – Manufacturing Company
Who are we?
We are a fast growing manufacturing company seeking to hire a Sales Executive who will be responsible for identify sales opportunities and making sales pitch
- Achieve a monthly sales target of 300 tons per month and ensure the same is maintained every month
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management
- Achieve quantitative targets- monthly, quarterly & annually.
- Ensure that the customers clear their dues within existing timelines through collection of all owing credit in liaison with the Finance department
- Retain old customers and acquire new customers.
- Keep accurate Sales records and prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales progress reports
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients and visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Maintains prospective markets and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Ensure any samples requested by clients are delivered in a timely manner to the client
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- MUST have a Sales and Marketing Degree from a recognized institution
- MUST have a minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in a Corrugated Cartons Manufacturing Company
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter to make the most of leads and professional network
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please CLICK HERE to submit your application on or before 11th December 2019
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.