Our client is beverage manufacturer who is seeking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager with experience in FMCG industry.
The marketing manager is required to increase Brand visibility, Activation and Public Relation. Increase Brand through creating awareness and ensuring product presence in all marketing platform, print media, social media, exhibitions, promotions, campaigns, messaging and loyalty- fidelity guarantees among others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- To assist in ensuring that all contractual obligations are complied with, including contracts signing, timely supply, production, distribution, documentation and payment for all services related to the project.
- Performing projects monitoring and evaluation.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superiors
Key Performance Indicators
- Development of Marketing strategy and Budget for approval by the Director
- Adherence to marketing strategy execution and buyer Journey
- Attainment of preventive implemented to improve sales yields
- Implementation of employee’s trainings
- Good and sound technical knowledge and precision of Adams Harvest
- Improve brand visibility within the set scope and parameters
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant experiences are advised to send their updated CVs; the Email Subject to read (Job Title) to email@example.com indicating, expected salary by Saturday, November 30, 2019