Job Title: Marketing & PR Officer
Industry: HR Consultancy
Are you creative and passionate about Marketing and Public Relations?
Do you have a flair for events and often see opportunities to plug in?
Can you confidently engage the media to ensure positive and consistent coverage?
Are you self- motivated and mature enough to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment that calls for good planning and organizational skills?
If this describes you, then we are looking for you.
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is human resource consultancy firm with top medium sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb marketing skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the managing partner and the general manager in actualizing the company’s marketing plans.
- Develop and take ownership of the marketing calendar ensuring successful execution
- Development and execution of creative marketing campaigns that align with the company’s strategic direction
- Publicist for the Managing Partner by organizing events, seminars and other PR activities that aligns to the company’s strategic goals.
- Daily monitoring of news and events to determine how the company can plugin in.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with partners including HR managers, media, employers, regulators, professionals and suppliers.
- Scout for external events the company can participate in that are in line with our strategic plans
- Organise for speaking engagements for the Managing Partner as part of our brand building efforts
- Manage employer newsletter
- Work with the different departments seeking and providing feedback to focus marketing campaigns/events and to develop branding, messaging, and content delivery campaigns
- Co-ordinate with other staff members to ensure successful events and promotions
- Liaising with vendors including graphic designer, PR firm and videographer
Skills & Qualifications
- A Degree in either Marketing or Communication
- A minimum of five years’ hands on experience in marketing or brand building preferably in a service oriented setup
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing in yeilding positive business results
- Creative writing skills
- Events management skills
- Public speaking and confidence. Ability and experience to make speeches in events and trainings
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Brand building experience is a plus
- Experience with the various digital platforms including newsletter management
- Able to develop and successfully execute marketing campaigns
- Outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Marketing & PR Officer) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 2nd December 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.