National Bank of Kenya – A Subsidiary of KCB Group Plc
Position Title: Direct Sales Representative (DSR)
Job Ref No. HR/041/2019
Available positions: (Various)
Divisions / Areas Required: Retail Banking Division and Islamic Banking Division
Location: All Major Towns and Environs in Kenya (Nairobi, Mombasa, Malindi, Kilifi, Kisumu,Migori, Busia, Kitale, Kakamega, Bungoma, Nakuru, Eldoret, Machakos, Nyeri, Embu, Meru, Garissa, Wajir , Mandera and all other towns where National Bank of Kenya is represented.
Reporting to: Sales Team Leader
Position Scope: Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for acquisition and growth of sustainable Bank Business.
- Selling Retail Banking & Amanah products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and services to inform improvement decisions.
- Daily reporting on business acquisition/sales activities
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge on the Bank’s offering and the Industry trends
Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Confident, Courageous and self-driven
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Honesty/ High levels of integrity
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to be an agent of change and Innovation with a strong desire to excel
- Ability to deliver set business targets and service with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and willing to travel on short notice
- Age: above 18 years and maximum – 30 years
- A University Degree or Diploma in a Business related field or Social Sciences from a recognized institution
- Must have a minimum mean grade of C plain at O level / High School
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
The position is on a one (1) year renewable contract based on performance and business exigencies.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please log to the link provided and submit your application with a detailed CV addressed to the Director Human Resources by Friday 22nd November 2019.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the recruitment and selection process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer