Anglican Development Services – Mt. Kenya is the development arm of the Anglican Church of Kenya Dioceses in Mt. Kenya.
We are currently implementing an OVC focused and HIV prevention programme in Murang’a County, Central Kenya and therefore, wish to recruit a suitable professional to the following open position:
OVC Case Manager
- Recruitment, training and management of volunteers;
- Coordinating home and school visits for monitoring OVC progress;
- Coordinating development of Household Case Plans;
- Providing OVC with age appropriate services;
- Training OVC guardians on positive parenting practices;
- Advocacy to reduce stigma and discrimination;
- Establishing support groups for marginalized households;
- Promoting HIV testing of OVC and linking them to treatment and care services as appropriate;
- Referral and support for OVC and their households to access ECCD services, education, health, birth certificates and other safety nets;
- Provide psychosocial support to OVC and their households;
- Maintaining updated client files;
- Document case/success stories;
- Project fund management;
- Preparation of periodic progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Community development or Psychology
- Certificates in counselling psychology, child development and HIV management or Business Management will be an added advantage
- Computer literate (MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Outlook, Internet)
- 2 years’ experience in USAID funded OVC Programs a must
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment with firm deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross cultural skills
- High personal integrity and confidentiality
- Commitment to quality work and adherence to standards
- Decision making skills and ability to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications indicating their current and expected salary, complete with a CV, copies of ID card, Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees and a reliable telephone number.
Address application to;
The Chairman Recruitment Committee,
P.O. Box 2376-10140
Send via Post office mail, hand deliver or email: email@example.com
To be received not later than 4th December 2019.
Applications considered on a rolling basis.
Clearly specify on the envelope the position they are applying for.