Job Title: Showroom Sales Executive – Paint Product
Gross Salary: 25k – 30k + commission
Our client is a startup manufacturer and distributor of paint products in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an aggressive and results-oriented Showroom Sales executive who will be tasked with selling and marketing the company’s products to customers so as to sustainably grow revenues in line with the company’s objectives.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Come up with effective sales strategies and execute them to completion.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects as well as recommending solution
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets
- Carry-out market bench-marking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure company’s products meet customers’ expectations
- Organize and participate in events and marketing journeys to market the company’s products and promote product awareness
- Develop, present and implement the annual marketing plans and revenue generation budgets in line with the company’s objectives
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Sales in the manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in marketing paint products is preferred.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Female candidates are preferred.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Showroom Sales executive – Paint Product) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV