P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals in the region, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic, quality, diverse and sustainable health care services while witnessing the Love of Jesus Christ.
We provide the following health services: General medical, Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, and Renal.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Psychiatrist.
- M. Med in Psychiatry from a recognized University.
- At least 1 year post qualification experience in a busy hospital setting.
- Must have Specialist recognition with the Medical Practitioners & Dentist Board
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer overall mental health care services
- Provide consultation, monitoring and follow-up on mental health patients
- Review in-patient during ward rounds
- Run psychiatric outpatient clinic
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan and work plans for mental health in the hospital
- Any other Psychiatry duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts.
A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must.
Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 6th December 2019.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45 – 00902,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.