Job Title: Accountant – Pharmacy Chain
Gross Salary: 50k
Our Client operates a chain of Pharmacies across Kenya and online.
They seek to hire a highly experienced Accountant who will be tasked with producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research as well as guiding management in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Debt collection
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- A University Degree in Accounts and / or Finance
- Must have minimum CPA IV. ACCA Level 1 is preferable
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is desirable
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and accounts receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Pharmacy) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.