SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit internally a dynamic mature persons to become Programme Administrator for SOS Children’s Villages – Meru.
Key Functions of the Job
The Programme Administrator will undertake various duties which include but not limited to the following:-
- Perform general administrative duties in the programme, working in close collaboration with the Programme Director.
- Ensures effective management of Human Resource Records at the location.
- Supervise support and maintenance staff, Support fundraising and public relations initiatives.
- Ensure proper financial management; by assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and strict adherence to finance and administrative policies.
- Asset management; including updating asset registers, procurement and control of asset usage.
Required Qualifications / Abilities
- Degree in Project Management or Social Sciences preferably Business Administration.
- Must be computer literate.
- Training in Accounting or human resource management will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years work experience in an international NGO.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
The position offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the National Director to reach us on or before 10th December 2019 by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.