Highlands Mineral Water Company Ltd
Quality Assurance Manager
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Manager ensures that products manufactured and supplied by the company are fit for purpose, consistent in quality and supply and meet legal, internal and external requirements.
- Oversee all Laboratory tests and analysis
- Oversee inspection of all incoming raw and packaging materials
- Ensure full compliance to all regulatory requirements
- Develop, schedule and direct all food quality audits
- Accountable for disposition on non-conforming products
- Proactively identify potential and emerging product safety issues and develop strategies to address arising concerns
- Conduct quality training programmes to all employees
- Conduct root causes and implement corrective actions for product quality defects maintains a comprehensive database of all products manufactured and other materials
- A Bachelor’s Degree in food science and technology or Analytical Chemistry or related field
- At least seven (5) years’ experience gained from busy FMCG food or beverage manufacturing firm, two (2) of which should have been in a supervisory role
- In-depth understanding of food safety and quality management systems
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Ability to build a strong team and ability to get desired results from the team.
Send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.