Our client in the medical industry is looking for a Renal Nurse.
The role involves attending to patients seeking services in the clinic as per clinical guidelines and in conjunction with the attending physician.
- Receive patients and review their documents
- Take vital signs and create a file
- Prepare patient for dialysis as per Doctors advice.
- Prepare dialysis machine
- Prepare patient file
- Order supplies required for dialysis and monitor stock out
- Assist the other clinician as need may arise
- Any other duties as advised by management from time to time.
- Relevant degree in Nursing
- Basic Life Support Provider and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Certificates
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by 22nd November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.