Job Title: Legal / Human Resources & Administration Officer – SACCO
Required by a Top Tier Deposit Taking Sacco, based in Nairobi
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the Legal / HR and Administration Officer will be responsible for providing legal services and advice on legal matters as well as leadership and technical support in Human Resources matters.
- Provide legal advice and services to all components of the Business.
- In liaison with approved external lawyers, handle Sacco’s cases at the courts
- Draft and review Agreements / Contracts between the society and Third Parties.
- Advice the management on HR matters, their implications and impact on business,
- Review, implement and continuously monitor HR strategies,
- Regularly review the HR policies and practices to reflect the business needs
- General administration duties including management of outsourced services,
- LLB degree, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and Practicing Certificate,
- Qualifications in HR, Member of the IHRM (K) with a practicing certificate,
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation skills and also able to handle pressure and work in a team.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters and curriculum vitae including current remuneration package by 7th December 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted