Invitation for Pre-qualification for Providers of Travel Agents
SW/2020-22 / PRE-QUAL/001
Saferworld is an independent non-governmental organisation that works to prevent violent conflict and build safer lives.
We work with civil society, governments and international organisations to encourage and support effective policies and practices through advocacy, research and policy development, and through supporting the actions of others.
Saferworld is seeking applications for prequalification from reputable, duly registered companies/providers for the following items;
Provision of travel and air Ticketing services for the following routes:
- Nairobi-New York
Customer Service support
- Working hours
- Does the travel agent offer 24 hrs support?
- Emergency line support?
- Flexibility-Can reservations be held? If so, please indicate for how long?
General charges related to the ticket
- Cancellation Fee
- Service charge fee
- Change of name, ticket and date fee
Existing supplier(s) who wish to be retained MUST apply and submit up-to-date information as requested in this pre-qualification document.
Submission of offers: The bid document should be submitted electronically to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
Interested companies are invited to submit their expression of interest which must include;
- The company profile with proven experience in the relevant field.
- Company’s registration certificate, Trading licence and VAT certificate
- Company’s contact details (Address, Telephone, Email )
- Proof of past performance with contact Address
- Proof of financial capability- Audited books of Accounts, Financial Reports
- List of current clients
- Terms of Payment
Deadline: The closing date for the submission of the bid document is on 6th of December 2019 by 5:00pm.
Contact the following address for further information: email@example.com; or call 020 271 3603.