Our client is beverage manufacturer who is seeking to hire an experienced Sales and Distribution Manager with experience in FMCG industry.
The Sales and Distribution Manager is required are required to sell the company’s products and services to individuals, businesses and government organizations.
Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both, as well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
Always strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
At all times operate within business to business (B2B) or business to customer or consumer (B2C).
Duties and Responsibilities
As a sales executive, you’ll need to:
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
For both roles, you’ll be required to:
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- To assist in ensuring that all contractual obligations are complied with, including contracts signing, timely supply, production, distribution, documentation and payment for all services related to the project
- Performing projects monitoring and evaluation
- Supervision of employees reporting directly to you
- Perform any other duties assigned by superiors
Key Performance Indicators
- Attainment of targets set on sales-revenue budget , achieving sales volume by location
- Attainment of growth in dealer distribution network per set target
- Attainment of preventive implemented to improve sales yields
- Implementation of employee’s trainings
- Timely reporting of the weekly sales movement and stock levels
- Evaluation of competitor pricing and existing client engagement
- Achieve employee satisfaction
- Improve upsell/cross-sell rates and sales cycle length
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant experiences are advised to send their updated CVs; the Email Subject to read (Job Title) to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating, expected salary by Saturday, November 30, 2019