Job Title: Sales Executive
Industry: Chemicals & Paints
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce (Sales & Marketing)
- Maintaining & Maximizing Current Customer Potential
- Building Deep Networks across Customer’s Organization
- Creating Opportunities on Product Plus, Service Plus
- Single Point of Contact for the Customer
- Developing Existing Markets
- Lead Generation
- Business Development of Chosen Sectors
- Paints & Coatings and new segments of companies interest
- Personal & Home Care
- Food Fortification
- Demand Forecasting – To Leverage Customer Demand without Overstocking
- Creation of New Business & Identifying Potential Opportunities
- Marketing Products to Customers – Selling the benefit of the product that fulfills customer’s specific needs
- Monitoring and Achieving Sales Targets
- Conduct Survey at Customer’s Premises and territory to ensure compliance to the company’s standards and regulations, while offering business support needed by the customer inclusive of collection of orders.
- Debt Collection and Credit Control.
- Customer Complaints – Following Up on Complaints and resolving them to customer’s satisfaction.
- Any other responsibility that are assigned from time to time
- Market research and Competitor analysis
- Handling and managing quality related matters
- Accuracy in the work and upkeep of the workplace
- Sales Analysis and Budgeting
Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 5 years in a similar role as a Sales Executive
- Sales experience in the Chemicals industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30th November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.