Job Vacancy: Security Assistant – Mombasa
Role Purpose: To enforce security policies, procedures and regulations in order to secure company property and ensure safety to employees and business partners.
- General observation of staff movement, customers and company property.
- Check supporting documents for all goods going out to ensure that they are correctly charged and authorized.
- Confirm that the gate pass is as per the supporting documentation.
- Keep a separate log of items going out for exhibitions and following up to ensure that they have been returned.
- To ensure that items going out as samples are invoiced to the respective salesman’s account.
- To check on items going out of the office area and taken by staff e.g. POP materials, give away items, document files etc.
- Supervise and help contracted guards to check and control movement of visitors in and out of the offices and Showroom.
- Check physically all the goods returned to ensure that they have been received as shown in the accompanying documents.
- Provide flashbacks on CCTV as and when required.
- Carry out investigations on missing and damaged items.
- Follow up on returned items to ensure that they have been replaced/repaired accordingly.
- Liaise with the police on all fraud/theft cases.
- Attend court hearings on behalf of the company.
- Ensure that appropriate security measures are put in place to avoid any loss of property
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor.
- Proven experience in a similar role for a period of not less than 2 years.
- Experience in using relevant security technology, (e.g. CCTV).
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Proficient in computers with working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize activities.
- Able to keep matters confidential.
How to Apply
Please note that this position is in Mombasa town.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st November 2019.
Clearly indicate the job title.