Job Title: Receptionist – Security Firm
Gross Salary: 30k – 40k
Our client is one of the leading security firms in Kenya.
They seek to hire a highly professional and customer service oriented individual to create an excellent customer experience. He should be an ambassador for the brand and the company.
- Greet, register, and direct visitors
- Operate the switchboard
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the front area
- Answer telephonic and in-person queries related to the company services and resolved any issues
- Sourcing of tenders online and in the newspaper
- Assist in tender preparation and documentation
- Offer support to other departments when required
- A diploma in Business Management
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a busy environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good crisis management skills
Male candidates encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist – Security Firm) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd Dec 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.