Job Title: Senior Applications Analysts
Job Purpose: To support the business applications through its incident management, change management, deployment management, end user support, month end support, GCC management, applications and database management services.
Main accountabilities of the Senior Applications Analysts will include: –
- Ensuring end users are using the ERP to accomplish business objectives.
- Ensuring end users are using the Window based applications to accomplish business objectives.
- Directing and managing the planning, development, installation, testing, modification, and evaluation of all databases and related client services and reporting.
- Ensuring installed applications running on the databases work as expected and database integrity is maintained.
- Directing IT services related to the operation, performance, and availability of the database and change management of IT services
- Ensuring Compliance with Corporate IT Policy.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements: –
- University degree in IT or Business with relevant IT training.
- Good Technical Knowledge in Data processing systems, Networking, and Systems Development.
- Administrative Skills and Team Leadership
- Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Business Knowledge particularly on Financial systems
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org