Position: Service Desk Analyst
Job Location: Nairobi
Nature of job: Full time
No of Positions: 1
Salary: 35K – 40K
Job Summary: Our client, from an IT Managed Service Provider in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Service Desk Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of support services to the business and its customers, specifically in the areas of IT Support and incident management.
Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incidents and service requests through phone, email or any medium and log them as tickets in the Incident Management System and assign them priority based on urgency and impact.
- Monitor and respond effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk within set Service Level Agreement (SLA) KPIs.
- Offer Support to businesses and associated systems, inclusive of handheld mobile devices, remote access and desktop/laptop users.
- Communicate with clients and follow-up on all open and pending tickets. Log issues and escalate tickets to various technical personnel.
- Manage the IT Inventory.
- Assist with ad hoc project work and duties as and when requested.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in ICT or Technology related
- ITIL Certification or equivalent
- Sound IT Technical knowledge and Strong Customer Service Skills
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably in-service desk
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send a detailed CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.