SoCha LLC – A United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded project based in Nairobi, is currently hiring for the position of Work Order Manager.
Primary Functions of the Position: Reporting directly to the Chief of Party, the Work Order Manager will support the COP in coordinating and managing MSP activities across the contract.
The Work Order Manager will be primarily responsible for owning the work order creation process.
This requires coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders on technical, logistical and financial requirements to compile a detailed work order for approval by the client.
The Work Order Manager will also manage MSP’s work order management system, ensuring it is up to date and tasks are assigned to the appropriate teams.
Main Duties of the Position will be;
- Oversee work order development, writing and process. Primarily responsible for executing work order management system.
- Work closely with the team leads to ensure smooth writing and execution of all work orders from design to reporting.
- Coordinate with team leads to ensure they have the resources and staff required to execute work order.
- Coordinate with MSP teams to gather necessary inputs and logistics for work order form.
- Write scopes of work for STTA requirements.
- Coordinate with SoCha home office on planning and staffing.
- Write and coordinate inputs and production of quarterly and annual reporting.
- Develop budgets for activities.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- English language proficiency. Must be able to write clearly in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate with high level internal and external stakeholders.
- 7+ years’ experience coordinating multiple teams.
- Highly organized with strong ability to multitask.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Strong writing skills in English.
- 4+ years of experience working on USAID activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Familiarity with MEL preferred, not required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their CV and Cover Letter by end of day, Monday December 2nd 2019 through this Link: https://socha.today/work-order-manager/