Short-Term Technical Assistance (STTA) Consultants or local firms in various support areas
Location: Nairobi, Kenya with occasional travel within Kenya or East Africa region
SoCha (a portmanteau of Social and Change) is an independent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) firm that provides bespoke solutions to social challenges.
USAID/Kenya East Africa seeks to advance what self-reliance means for Kenya and the broader region.
The Mission Support Program, implemented by SoCha LLC, seeks a variety of highly motivated STTA and local firms to provide technical and operational support for a variety of events, learning products, policy processes, and services.
Selected individuals and / or firms will be engaged as needed, on specific assignments in the following support areas:
- Event Management, design and facilitation
- Meeting facilitation, and reporting
- Intra-Nairobi travel provision
- Videographers / photographers
- Organizational learning, development and team builders
- Evaluators, assessors, and analysts
- Mobile technology survey firms
- Document production, copyediting and writing, graphic design
- Digital storytelling / new media experts/firm(s)
- Knowledge management expert(s)
Kenyan nationals or Kenya-based firms and/or firms experienced working with USAID or similar donors / development agencies are preferred.
Interested consultants / firms should submit their CVs (STTA consultants) or capabilities statements (local firms) with specific details indicating which roles and / or tasks they would be aligned to, to firstname.lastname@example.org. By close of Business on 19th November 2019.