Tours and Travel Admin Coordinator
Our Client, a Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Tours and Travel Admin Coordinator who will be tasked with providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies and monitoring administrative projects.
He/ She will play a key role in streamlining the company’s workflow as the link between clients, vendors and employees.
Reports to: Travel Consultant
Job Location: Karen, along Langata Road
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee office management and maintenance.
- Greet visitors to the office and direct visitors to the correct location.
- Manage inventory of office supplies; purchase supplies and equipment when needed
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Help manage all internal and external scheduling requests of the Director/s. Collect and maintain ongoing scheduling requests ensuring all calendar requests are documented and appropriate review occurs.
- Ensure to confirm availability plus convey tentative itinerary to respective traveller for approval.
- Confirm reservations, distributes tickets along with confirmations to traveller.
- Research on optimal travel alternatives.
- Identify most suitable as well as best quality service with reasonable possible rates.
- Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Proficiency in Amadeus highly desirable
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent project management skills, ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, often in a fast paced environment.
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Very effective organizational skills
- Personal Credibility, Honest, Trustworthy & High Integrity
- Strong personality, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Tours and Travel Admin Coordinator on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected salaries.