Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Position: Retail Regional Manager
Duty Station: Head Office
Industry: Retail & FMCG
Job Purpose: The position is accountable for achieving sales and profitability goals for a cluster of stores. This role provides direction and leadership to the management of these stores and is responsible for strategy execution
Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for executing strategy, building talent and operational excellence in all the stores.
- Responsible for P&L management, inventory management which includes loss prevention, sales training and workforce management.
- To ensure smooth operations of supply chain as a key responsibility; optimal stocking and consistency in supply
- To plan and implement promotions by ensuring optimum use of budgetary allocations and maximizing benefits through sales.
- To forecast and track sales as well as inventory management.
- To communicate strategy and ensure regular execution of the same.
- To set expectations and challenge teams to achieve sales.
- To use customer feedback and ensure a consistent, quality store experience for customers across all stores
- To create and maintain a team environment.
- To create &enforce operations manual and processes for maintaining a check on the standards set
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- National High Diploma in Management or any other relevant diploma will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in branch operations
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Key Skills and Competence
- Great supervisory skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Saturday November 16th, 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.