Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below position.
Position: Warehouse Coordinator
Duty Station: Distribution Centre
Overall Purpose: Proper inventory management and efficient servicing of customer orders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring On Time-In full picking of customer orders and documentation accuracy
- Identifying slow moving and dead stocks for appropriate action by DC management and operations teams
- Following up with Procurement department on orders placed to ensure timely delivery
- Supervising physical inventory counts to improve accuracy and ascertain the level of shrinkage
- Performing stocks rotation to avoid instances of damages, expiries and obsolescence.
- Ensuring proper stacking of products to facilitate picking, rotation, physical counts and to attain optimal space utilization.
- Ensuring optimal staffing in all the sections
- Work shifts scheduling
- Cascading top management communications to staff
- Appraising staff performance against the set KPIs.
- Sensitizing staff on occupational safety and health.
- Any other duty as may be as assigned by the management.
- Degree in Purchasing/ supply chain.
- Professional qualifications in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain or a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office suite especially Excel, power point, word and outlook
Key Skills and Competence
- Highly Analytical
- Inventory management
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Saturday November 16th, 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.