Vacant Position: Branch Manager – Tyre & Service Centre
Our client is currently hiring for the above mentioned position.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in transport / tyre industry.
The individual should have experience in knowing what promotions / product mix work best and deliver maximum impact. Women strongly encouraged to apply.
Some duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve branch sales, margin and targets.
- Ensure a first-class service to all our customers.
- Drive the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication.
- Drive the branch team to achieve sales and Promotional targets.
- Manage and control branch and running costs.
- Identify and manage all promotions based on a budget set with management.
- Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
- Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
- Support the organization’s senior management in implementing and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Daily running of all aspects of the branch.
- Maintaining health and safety within your depot.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in related course. Customer service an added advantage.
- You must be self-driven and enjoy working as a team to achieve results.
- Knowledge of the local areas and customer base.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of integrity.
Duty station: Nairobi
Anticipated start date: Immediately.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and current or Last gross pay salary. (Branch Manager-Tyre & Service Centre Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.