Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Summary: We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
The successful candidate should have a thorough knowledge of stock management process with a clear link to business objectives and a strong end to end supply chain knowledge including logistics, customer operations and project management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments
- Verify required inbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all products are properly counted.
- Manage inspection activities according to work requirements.
- Manage picking, storing, staging & deliveries in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity and quality
- Ensure inbound & outbound deliveries are accurate and free of damage.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment.
- Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the integrity of the inventory and assist in cycle count inventories.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Any other duties within the scope of your work as may be assigned by the Warehouse Operations Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration, logistics or related field
- Certificate in purchasing and supplies
- Commercial driver’s license
- Forklift operation certification will be an added advantage
- Proven 5 years work experience as a supervisor in a busy warehouse
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work long and odd hours
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.