Job Vacancy: Business Analyst
Key Responsibility Areas
- Implementation and Support of business information systems across the company
- Developing initiatives and strategies that improve internal and external reporting
- Integrated financial reporting on the performance of the company’s clients
- Conduct market analyses on the company’s business lines and the overall profitability of the business
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting requirements are met
In addition to performing financial and operational modelling, the Business Analyst will be expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. The role includes a strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
Educational background and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in either Business management, IT and Financial studies. Accreditation to a recognized Institute will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a strong technology, analytical and communication skills
Core skills to include:
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance analysis
The role provides financial insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget. The Business Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th Dec 2019.
Clearly indicate the job title.