Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for a top class individual to fill a vacant position in our Sales & Marketing Department.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the position will be responsible for:
- Achieving Sales Volume, Net Sales Value and Operating income objectives as per Business Plan.
- Setting up, tracking and managing Regional sales and marketing overheads budgets.
- Developing and executing annual business plan for Del Monte local regional exports sales and Marketing. Developing and executing annual marketing activity in line with Consumers / customers’ attractiveness and Del Monte’s ability to win.
- Ensuring Demand and Supply planning is embedded into the sales operations and forms the basis of production planning.
- Ensuring application of programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity.
- Developing and executing consumer and operational elements of agreed brand / price / pack / channel plans.
- Monitoring trade pricing, implementing price compliance programs where appropriate.
- Ensuring distribution capability efficiencies and outlet execution of the distributor operating standards.
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with partners (advertising agencies, key suppliers, distributors) at Senior Management levels.
- Leading training and development modules and capability building initiatives targeted at the commercial team.
- Coaching and developing commercial team members to maximize full and current potential.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
1. First level Business Degree. MBA will be an added advantage.
2. Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Fast Moving Consumer Good Company.
3. Proven ability to successfully deliver on KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results.
4. Must have experience in managing a Sales and Marketing team, Distributors and Agencies in the FMCG Sector.
5. Demonstrate consistent success in a number of challenging and diverse Sales & Marketing / Trade Marketing management roles.
6. Experience of project management and capability building.
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone/Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than 31st December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Del Monte Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
P.O Box 147
Thika – 01000
Del Monte Kenya Ltd does not charge any fee for either processing the application or recruitment.