Vacant Position: ERP Project Manager (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, HansaWorld, Fusion)
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, Point of Sale, Automation and Customized software solutions. We are a market leader in East Africa delivering cutting edge technology through innovative software solutions.
We are currently looking for an ERP Project Manager who must have the right attitude, competent and energized to solving problems and improving our customers’ lives.
He or She should be familiar with the market trends specifically in regards to automating various industries such as Retail / Trade, Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, Government and Service Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop, plan, and implement the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- To determine the scope of the project (s).
- To set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress for the ERP system.
- To evaluate and recommend changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- To lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration.
- To be responsible for the timely completion and ERP project manager has the responsibility to complete the project within the stipulated budget.
- To predict risk factors and eliminate it for the successful completion of the project.
- To work with other departments within the company to identify requirements and develop solutions (database design, workflows, user/data interfaces).
- To ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- To have extensive knowledge of department processes.
- To assist with sales initiatives including presentations, demos and proposals.
- To manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- A great team player and has full authority for personnel actions
- University degree in Computer Science or IT
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience implementing and administering ERP software; direct experience with Microsoft Dynamic Navision and Standard ERP (Hansa World) preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Advanced proficiency in Enterprise software and Microsoft Office products
- Experience and proven ability to collaborate across teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Practiced flexibility to lend a hand wherever needed
- Willing and available to work long hours
- Willing to travel within short notice within and out of the Country
- This is will be a very engaging position that will involve a lot of self-driven training and research and only candidates that are willing to exert 200% effort should apply.
- Thinking outside the box and coming up with solutions to address various issues on the go
- Be self-driven with minimal supervision
- High IQ and competent and able to work with the best in the ERP Industry in Kenya
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your Qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Competent women are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 18th December, 2019.
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through email@example.com and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.