Job Title: Head of Marketing – FMCG
Our client is a leading FMCG company who seek to hire a creative and well experienced Head of Marketing who will be tasked with leading the company’s day to day marketing activities as well as its long term marketing strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with its objectives.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead development tactics.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Support in new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Marketing preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry, 4 of this leading a marketing department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Marketing – FCMG) to email@example.com on/before Wednesday 11th December 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.