Job Title: HR Account Manager
Job Purpose: Responsible for developing long-term relationships with your account of assigned client, interacting and connecting with key business stakeholders.
You will liaise with customer and cross functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients under your control
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives you have undertaken to the management and the clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics for the consumption of both the company and the client
- Establishing and maintaining strong client/employee relationships through regular close contact account management, which will include regular face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication. You will be required to spend 80% of your time in the field in face-to-face client/staff meetings.
- Bring to the attention of the management all recruitment requests from the client and ensure that vacant positions are filled in time.
- Handle matters with third parties as authorized by the Management from time to time.
Employee Administration / Relations
- Renewal of contracts for contracted staff.
- Developing timetables and setting deadlines for performance appraisals.
- You will effectively interact with other departments including the HR and Accounts departments when handling employee relations, payroll as well as issues relating to preparation of fee notes.
- Leave Administration-ensure that all contracted staff at working with the client utilize their leave within their contract periods.
- Electronic Database maintenance of all contracted staff records under your Accounts.
- Prepare regular status reports and recommendations.
- Follow-up with PIN, NSSF and NHIF for all contracted staff under your accounts
- Ensure that all staff are medically checked regularly as required.
- Chair contracted staff monthly meetings at the station and update management on deliberations resulting thereof.
- Ensure that invoices are delivered on time and follow-up on payment.
- Deal with all staff complaints, disciplinary matters brought to your attention.
- Ensure that all employees under your account have personal files and that the files contain all the necessary documents and that the same are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Utilization of leave by all employees within contract period
- Timely submission of payroll for processing
- Documentation of all accident cases arising within the account
Extent of Authority:
Over staff: To determine workload and monitor progress in conjunction with the client
Other Managers: Human Resource Services Manager, Projects Manager, Training Manager, and Operations Manager
Work generated by others: Procurement of PPEs
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualification in Human Resource Management;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management and a 3 year experience in a leadership role within the HR department
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in HR Management in a busy environment;
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong MS-Office skills
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 19th December 2019.
Indicate the job title.