Job Vacancy: Team Leader – IT Sales & Marketing
About the Job: Maximex Solutions is seeking a professional Team Leader – IT Sales & Marketing to promote our innovative software solutions and to become a member of our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage prospects in a consultative sales process deliver effective demonstrations and close sales opportunities in a hybrid inside/outside sales role.
This is a full-time position located in our Nairobi Office reporting to the General Manager.
You’ll earn an attractive base wage and commissions on sales
- New Customer Acquisition: Utilize existing lists, inbound leads, and outbound calling technology to reach out and connect with Director and VP-level business contacts.
- Deliver Product Demonstrations: Interact with senior-level marketers to create interest, perform qualification, schedule and deliver web-based product demonstrations.
- Sales point expansion plan: according to the target plan and the actual situation of the region, formulate the overall layout of market distribution strategy, sales and customer service experience center, etc.
- Key clients management: focus on following up the cooperation, training, promotion and first push of key clients under the jurisdiction, maintain a good customers relationship and improve the sales proportion of key clients’ stores.
- Market order management: follow up the brand price control (such as price control, price adjustment, etc.) in the region, maintain the healthy market order, and ensure the reasonable profits of the company
- CRM: Use internal selling systems to keep the information up to date.
- Sale Completion: Finish the buying cycle through the negotiation of pricing, term and product features to obtain a completed web-based contract.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology or any other relevant course.
- Experience of at least 5 years with demonstrated knowledge in MS Dynamics and with knowledge of IT Systems in General – Networking , Security, Storage etc
- Experience in selling Navision ERP/Dokmee is a must.
- Previous work with technology, software (ERP,DOKMEE preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills using online meetings and live software demonstrations
- Must enjoy working in a highly-motivated, professional sales environment
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 9th December 2019.