Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
Job Title: Relationship Officer –Westlands
Division / Department: Underwriting & Business Development
Immediate Supervisor: Regional Manager
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for the development of new business through recruitment of new accounts and growth of the dormant accounts assigned to them. The relationship officer is the key
driver of delivering new business and ensuring growth of new accounts through service and retention.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
Focus Area and Key Tasks
- Acquiring and developing new key accounts
- Reactivating and growing dormant accounts
KOIL Brand & Products Penetration
- Leading in development of business partners profit story
- Ensure clients are constantly updated on claims process and progress.
- Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners
Ensuring training and increased uptake of all automation initiatives by business partners
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s credit policy
- Support in collecting revenue from key accounts
- Proactively drive quality of business and ensure achievement of set business mix target
• Product Mix
- Responsible for obtaining and providing the correct marketing intelligence to inform product development/customization and pricing
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration, and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- COP OR CII (ongoing) or local equivalent (IIK) (ongoing).
- 2 (two) years’ experience within insurance industry or related fields
Competencies & Skills
- Relationship building for influence
- Customer service orientation
- Industry knowledge
- Selling–Prospecting & pipe management
- Effective communication
- Grit – Go getter
- Understanding route to market
- Key account management
- Strong persuasion
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE and apply on or before Monday, December 27th 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer