Our Client, Modern Ways Limited manufactures and distributes nutritional and other animal health products for both livestock and companion animals.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional for the following position in their Tigoni office;
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Office Manager will be responsible for coordinating overall administrative activities and supporting the day to day human resource management activities.
- Ensuring company online and offline documentation is stored, filed and managed in line with company policy and best practice.
- Maintaining records and passwords for company software systems.
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice to the management
- Providing administrative support for recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes
- Assisting senior managers in the performance management, training & appraisal process
- Attending confidential meetings, taking minutes and organising weekly and monthly tempo of office activities.
- Ensuring policies, procedures and employees records are kept up to date and complete. Maintain records for staff attendance and leave.
- ensuring the office “space” is a functional, pleasant and productive place to work by tracking office supplies and where necessary organising maintenance and repairsImplementing processes or systems to help ensure good
- management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role performing office management duties
- IHRM membership is preferable
- Outstanding organizational, coordination and presentation skills
- Good decision making and time management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Preferably residing around or willing to relocate to Limuru
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “OFFICE MANAGER” by Friday, 19th December 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.