Our client, an NGO that provides Training to disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to enable them get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities that support their pathways to safe and positive futures wishes to fill the below job openings with qualified Kenyans.
Qualified Kenyans who meet the requirements for the jobs are encouraged to apply.
Hospitality Facilitator (1), Nairobi
Position Summary: Hospitality Facilitator will be posted in one of the client’s training Centres and will be tasked to train the students on hospitality as well as getting internships and placements for them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and equipping the students with Hospitality knowledge and skills.
- Follow up with students on internship and placement to monitor their progress.
- Source for internship & placement opportunities for the students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Maintain and observe quality standards in curriculum delivery.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Accompany students when going for interviews.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Prepare monthly student progress reports.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years working experience in Hospitality, with exposure in House Keeping, F&B service and Front Office.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
- Good facilitation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to Klemanconsulting@outlook.com by December 27, 2019.
Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter.
Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
Candidates will NOT be charged any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.