Norbrook Laboratories Limited is one of the world’s leading companies within the Pharmaceutical Industry with a reputation for achieving results within a competitive market place.
The following vacancy has arisen in our facility in Karuri, Kenya.
Job Title: Driver
The ideal candidate will form part of a dynamic team responsible for contributing to the daily activities involved in the warehouse.
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- Holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Certificate.
- Mature, independent individual of high integrity and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices. Health and Safety and Housekeeping procedures.
- Valid driving license (NYS training preferred). Class BCE
- Experience of over 4 years driving large trucks (10 tons) and conversant with driving in Nairobi County and its environs
- Valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience, send your application to
The Human Resource Department
Norbrook Kenya Limited
Old Limuru Road, Karuri
P.O. Box 1287-00606
Sarit Center, Nairobi
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 10th January, 2019