Srimad Rajchandra Institute
8-4-4 Secondary School Scholarships 2020
Premier Academy Charitable Trust is awarding Four Scholarships to deserving Kenyans to pursue Secondary School education under the 8-4-4 system in any Registered Secondary School in Kenya.
Criteria for Qualification:
To qualify, the applicant must:
1. Be a Kenya citizen
2. Have passed the KCPE examinations of November 2019 with a score of 400 and above
3. Have secured admission to a Registered Secondary School in Kenya following the 8-4-4 curriculum
4. Provide references of good conduct from both the school and an external source such as the local Councilor / Area Chief / Church
5. Be unable to meet the expenses, proof of which will be required
6. Not to be a recipient of any other Scholarship
Value of Scholarship:
The Scholarship will cover the total fees and other mandatory expenses as laid down by the Ministry of Education and the school offering admission, on an annual basis for the full duration of the course, subject to continued academic progress and a minimum of 95% attendance at school.
Eligible candidates must submit a handwritten application together with:
1. A Certified Copy of their KCPE result
2. A letter of recommendation from the Head Teacher of their Primary School
3. A letter of Admission from a Registered Secondary School
4. A contact Telephone Number, preferably Mobile number
The above should be received on or before 8th January 2020 by:
The Registrar’s Office, Premier Academy
P.O. Box 39513, 00623 — Nairobi
Applicants who do not hear from the Registrar by 20th January, 2020 may deem their application unsuccessful.
Applications received after the stipulated dates will not be considered.