Our Client, a leading provider of smart parking solutions seeks to recruit a Procurement Officer.
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for overseeing the Procurement function in the company to assure availability of resources and services as and when needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Putting in place strategic initiatives to ensure provision of efficient transport services
- Developing a system to monitor vehicle performance in regard to fuel consumption, speed, wear and tear.
- Supplier registration and management
- Procurement planning
- Order processing and management
- Delivery management
- Inventory management
- Team leadership
- Handling supply logistics
- Formulation, implementation and administration of policies & standard operations procedures
- Records management
- Budgeting and cost management
- Reporting on the procurement function
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management related field
- Professional training in Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a similar position
- Experience in international procurement
- KCSE Grade: B+ and above
- Age: 30 – 35 years
- High integrity
- Result oriented
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Broad understanding of other business functions e.g. finance
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com Procurement Officer on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.