Our client is a restaurant business and seeks to fill a position of Food & Beverage Controller with a dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Salary: KES 30,000 – 45,000
Main Purpose of the Job: To coordinate, advice and ensure that all operating stocks in the hotel are controlled, monitored and documented as per procedures.
- Ensure that up to date cost price of all food & beverage items are available so as to ensure careful purchasing.
- Keep an up to date record of all departmental monthly expenditure of items so as to ensure strict budgeting control.
- To receive from the head Store keeper daily, the goods received note and analyze as specified in food & beverage procedures.
- To check bin cards on a spot check basis.
- Prepare daily kitchen food cost and submit it to F&B Manager.
- Check periodically that the value of the restaurant food checks agrees with the cashiers posted food total.
- Maintains an up to date list of all cost prices and ensures that all these cost prices are in measures and advice of variations.
- Ensures that daily stocks are well captured.
- Coordinate and participate in monthly departmental stock taking activities.
- Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balances reports
- Degree/Diploma in hospitality or equivalent experience working in a reputable hotel/restaurant in similar capacity
- At least CPA 1
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a F&B Controller or related role in a busy restaurant.
- Good in analysis and use of excel
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “F&B CONTROLLER” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us on or before 15th January, 2020.
Only shortlisted and candidates of interest will be contacted.