Skyline Sacco Ltd, wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Assistant ICT Manager.
The position will be based at the Head Office, Eldama Ravine.
Primary Responsibility: Provide supervision of ICT function to ensure that appropriate technical support is available for software, hardware and communications services.
- Implement Sacco’s ICT policies and recommend areas of improvement
- Ensuring appropriate database management and administration
- Monitoring information systems and trouble – shooting of all systems
- Maintenance of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software
- Advice the management on acquisition of hardware and software
- Ensure smooth operation in all terminals within the LAN and WAN
- Ensuring systems integrity, availability and security
- Maintain a backup system for all the data in the society and storing the safely
- Assigning User IDs and User rights and implementation of controls
- Advise and provide guidance to the management on emerging and best ICT practices
- Coordinate, development and upgrading of website
- Ensure all the telecommunication links are stable at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Business Information Technology) or equivalent and relevant professional qualification in ICT (ITIL, CCNA, or equivalent)
- Minimum two (2) years in a similar role preferably in Financial Service Sector.
- Knowledge in Sacco operations (BOSA & FOSA operations)
- Team player with strong data analysis, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit CV indicating current and expected remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20/12/2019