Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Technical Sales Executive with an Engineering background.
- Performing on site demo to the customer on how to apply our different products.
- Give technical support for products for increasing sale
- Conducting, Engineer and architects meet, Mason meet, Contractors meet and Painters meet for awareness of the products so that to improve sales and achieving target
- Meeting influencers like engineers and architects to increase sales.
- Attend the problem faced by customer on his site and resolve them technically.
- Take technical meeting periodically to improve product awareness and indirectly product sale
- Conducting sampling activity on site to ensure the customer about the quality of the product
- Visiting the sites for product awareness, site sampling and technical awareness of the product
- Generating orders from the site
- Visiting projects for lead generation, product approval by sampling on site and by delivering technical details to the concerned personnel so as to generate order
- Incorporate the product in BOQ of client list by site sample and approval
- Regular follow up with clients for order generation.
- Regular follow up with the Engineers, Architects and Contractors for order generation
- Timely submission of monthly reports like MCR, Complaint report, sampling data.
- A Chemical Engineer or Bachelor in Engineering graduate
- Fresher from top technical university or have 1 year of local market experience preferably in the paint industry.
- Driving licence.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line by 11th December 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.