Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Position: Facilities Manager
Duty Station: Head Office
To ensure management and control of the company facilities to support business operations. To develop and implement a planned maintenance program with monitoring, reporting defect, cause, effect and corrective action for all facilities.
To plan and coordinate the execution of construction activities associated with the preparation for new stores and modernization projects.
To oversee the design, specification, and procurement and construction management, activities of organization’s facilities.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Responsible for management of Project contractors/consultants
- Reviews construction project status to monitor schedule and budget variances relative to submitted schedules
- Ensures compliance of statutory requirements in Projects and Utilities
- Management of internal technicians and external contractors.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Schedule and Manage routine maintenance.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Ensure all processes and compliance programs are met
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Ensure that all premises are suitable and conducive for occupation in terms as per relevant Government Regulations.
- Maintain and update asset register per location
- Reviews, recommends, and implements program and project level policy and procedural innovations
- Prepare budgets and financial reports
- Set, manage and monitor budgets
- Prepare and implement cost saving measures.
- Graduate from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in construction management, quantity surveying or architecture or related trainings with 5 years’ experience
- Or Higher National Diploma and related trainings with 10 years’ experience.
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- At least 5 years’ experience in facilities management in corporate environment
Additional Qualifications (Technical)
- Contract administration skills and Knowledge
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Conversant with the provision of the new Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Knowledgeable in the environmental and building regulatory laws
- Experience in Real Estate management is an added advantage
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Sunday December 22nd, 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.