Position: Account Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Accounts Manager to join their team.
The Account Manager will be charged with Brand Strategy Development, Execution & Evaluation, Reporting and Market Research
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strengthening relationship with the clients, becoming their go-to resource & liaison
- Managing client and consultancy team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success.
- Supporting the Strategy Director in developing strategies and various plans of action to deliver on client briefs.
- Steering actionable briefs and presenting work to clients
- Overseeing various production stages and 3rd parties ensuring quality control and adherence to timelines & budgets.
- Preparation of monthly reports of milestones achieved and project status for client’s consumption.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following demonstrable skills and competencies:
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Professional marketing training.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in brand/marketing/account management.
- Proficient communicator at all levels.
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd February 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement