This job vacancy is by Fanisi HR Solutions.
Our client in Nairobi is looking for an Accountant.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring a strong cash flow and managing receivables and payables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the set collections target is met
- Ensure transparency and efficiency of financial processes
- Manage debtors and creditors and ensure a strong cash flow system is in place
- Generate and dispatch invoices
- Prepare and submit timely financial reports and statements
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly updated and recorded
- Ensure statutory payments are made on time
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare for and facilitate external audit
- Organizing for inventory checks i.e. stock taking
- Prepare budgets and ensure they are followed
- Respond to queries from customers regarding their accounts
- At least CPA section 4 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree
- At Least 2 years’ work experience as an accountant
- Able to demonstrate good management skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience in using Quickbooks
- Very good communication skills
- Capable of working- under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build stakeholder relationships
- Very keen attention to detail
- A strong team player
Gross Salary: Ksh 40,000.00 – Ksh 50,000.00
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com by end of day Friday 24th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.