Job Title: Business Development Executive – Advertising Agency
Our client is an integrated advertising and marketing agency whose services vary from creative design to fully fledged campaign development.
They seek to hire an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive tasked with developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients, maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities as well as Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients.
- Focus on customer acquisition, lead generation and prospect management as well as meet with potential clients.
- Research client business referrals, network, and web leads and provide prospective customers/clients with all the services offered and additional presentations as needed.
- Create informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings and as required.
- Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization and work well with the senior management team to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Keep Management informed by submitting reports such as weekly work plans and monthly sales report.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating complaints developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Have a solid track record of creating long-term value for the organization and be ready to solve the changing needs of the clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Must be energetic and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Honesty and integrity are key.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive-Advertising agency) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th January 2020.
Kindly indicate current salary structure and benefits on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.