The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has been providing high quality care services in the Coast Region of Kenya for over 70 years.
The Hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position;
Speech and Language Therapist
- To assess and treat people with communication disorders
- Manage patients who have suffered strokes and help restore lost speech and language function
- Assess and treat swallowing difficulties in adult patients as well as infants
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent
- Two years’ of clinical working experience in both paediatric and adult population
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
Candidates are invited to upload their Resume and Covering Letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting applications is on 17th January, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunities Employer”