Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Agronomy
Location: Nairobi (with frequent travel to Eastern and Southern Africa)
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our client is a fast-growing technology company that produces energy-efficient cold rooms, packhouses and automated ripening chambers and offers client-centered technical support and affordable asset financing terms that allow agribusinesses in Africa to grow sustainably.
They seek to hire a Regional Sales Manager tasked with ensuring increased revenue growth in the region.
- Lead the development and retention of new and existing clients in the agribusiness industry in East Africa.
- Engage in industry building spaces to raise the commercial profile of the company brand and expand commercial network and partnerships.
- Grow the existing distribution partnerships to increase the scope and reach of the company’s commercial activity in East Africa.
- Recruit, equip, motivate, manage and coach a team of individual sales contributors and sales team leaders.
- Develop a sales model and entrench it within the sales teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management/ Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 5 years’ experience in agribusiness or cold chain logistics
- At least 5 years’ experience in B2B sales, preferably in the tech industry
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with C-Suite level clientele
- Experience in commercial work in multiple countries in East Africa.
- Strongly motivated individual with a passion for agriculture
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Manager – Agronomy) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 28th January 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.