Job Vacancies: Trainers – Ajira Digital Curriculum
Location: Openings across counties in Kenya
Our client is a training institution on digital programs appointed to carry out the Ajira Digital Program across the country.
The AJIRA Digital Curriculum Trainer is responsible for training students/youth/learners in order to develop the knowledge, techniques and skills for online work using appropriate methods, tools, online environments, equipment and materials.
The Trainer will also be required to up-skill the learners in basic digital and computer skills that are used regularly when engaging in online work. The Trainer is a resource point for issues regarding use of the online platforms provided and how youth can register for, undertake, get paid for and succeed with Direct Digital and Digitally Enabled Jobs through the training and exposure.
- Mastering the AJIRA Digital Content and Curriculum and planning lessons to Train diverse youth effectively
- Developing and executing training schedules and delivering learning content to youth in the Community through TVETS, Universities or at Constituency Innovation Hubs across the country.
- Ensuring high quality Training and an 80% completion rate for registered youth undertaking the training
- Working with youth to expose them to Online Work opportunities and ensuring each Trainee opens an account
- Planning and Researching on Training scope accordingly and understanding the audience needs
- Developing relatable examples and case study material for use to make classes useful and exciting.
- Assessing objectively, against pre-set criteria, the ability levels of the learners as appropriate.
- Overseeing the learners in performing practical activities related to Online work, advising and assisting where necessary, and ensuring that maximum learning benefit is gained from the practical experience.
- Providing detailed instruction as necessary and responding to wide-ranging questions about Online Work.
- Ensuring good attendance, tracking and providing daily reports on each Training session with the number of participants, gender, venue, pictures, and Training testimonials from some participants etc.
- Work with institutions and the community to invite youth to benefit from the free trainings.
- Assess individual and group training needs in the Institutions/Community and provide recommendations.
- Adapt delivery of course material to meet the needs of the learners
- Delivers the content on AJIRA Digital curriculum in an engaging, interesting and motivating manner for learners
- Support and mentor youth in communities by championing Online Work Opportunities
- Continuously collect Success Stories from Trainees to inspire other youth
- Invest time to continuously learn and keep personal ICT and Digital Skills knowledge up to date.
- Education – Degree from a recognized University
- Must have ICT skills and certifications.
- Previous Experience conducting Trainings/ Teaching any audience is an added advantage
- MUST have and demonstrate experience undertaking Online Work
- Having been trained on the AJIRA Digital Curriculum is an added advantage
- Must produce a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Indicate in your Application which county you are based in
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title and which county you are based in on the email subject (Trainers – Ajira Digital Curriculum) to email@example.com before 10th February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.