Our client seeks to hire an experienced Machine Operator from the Bakery or Biscuit manufacturing industry to make sure their machines are working at full capacity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order.
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the
- Production procedures.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift using appropriate means.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Perform random tests to ensure accuracy.
- Perform safety checks on every machine.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Create and maintain activity logs.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have more than 1 year of experience as a Machine operator in a biscuit/ bakery industry.
- Must be conversant with CAD/ CAM technology.
- Must understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly indicate current and expected salary.